How to Open a GTBank Account for free Using Facebook
I was just on my Facebook wall when i saw an advert which claims " How to Open a GTBank Account Online for free" The first thing that comes to my mind is to confirm the legitimacy of the adverts but i soon realize its directly from the bank.
I think this is a simple way to open a Gtbank account for free via Facebook instead of going to the bank and going through the stress of the whole registration process. Read the steps below and you will open a savings or current account using this account openings steps,
The Requirements for Opening Gtbank Account via Facebook
1. A working email account e.g gmail, yahoomail or hotmail
See also, How to Open a US Bank Account for free
2. A phone number
3. A scan copy of your ID cards e.g National id card, Voters card, Drivers license, International passport and many more.
4. A scan copy of your signature
If the following items listed above are available, then head over to facebook wall and follow this steps
The Steps in Opening the GTBank Account Through Facebook
1. Type Gtbank Account opening on your Facebook search box or visit GTBank Account Opening
2. You will the Instant account or Regular Account
3. Register using your email, account types and location with the Instant Account then press the click here to continue
4. Fill the required form correctly and upload the document as required
5. Fill the form for the next of kin and confirm your application.
See Also, 5 ways to get Funds without Banks
6. At the end , you make a print out of the slip containing the Gtbank Instant Account number
You can start using the account number on the printed slip or you convert it to a regular account by simply visiting any Gtbank Around you with a Nepa bill and identification cards.
Thanks for reading and feel free to like Page @ Earnonlineng
I have been longing to get a gtb account without going to the back. I follow this step and it works nice. I now have N account numberReplyDelete
yea it works, i printed out the account number and i was told to go the bank and complete the registration.ReplyDelete