5 Signs You are in a Wrong Business
Starting a business or engaging in a business for profit depends only on one factor called income. The income generated from a business that one is engaged in, determines the level of commitment and other factors.
There are signs that easily tell if one is involved in a wrong business. Hence, if those signs are not adjusted or treated, it could lead to loss and low income being generated from the business.
Must Read : How to Start a Business
To be involved in a wrong business might not bring about huge and fast success of the business to make huge profit instead, the business begins to crawl as well as it earnings. Below are signs that shows if one doing a wrong business.
1. Complains : anytime you begin to complain and never get satisfied with the activities of your business, then you are definitely in a wrong business. If what you do always is to grumble and really can't tolerate your business environment, it means you are in a wrong business and you need to get another business ideas or start another business.
2. You are not Good : maybe you started a business you aren't good at and you want to earn money from it, then you will not be efficient and resourceful to get the business to the top level. If such is happening in your business, then you are in a wrong business.This business will never make you happy and its time to start another business.
Must Read : 30 reasons why small business fail
3. Lack of Pride in Business : you will notice a wrong business choice if you can't even be bold to talk to people, friends or family relations about your business. Lack of pride in your business is definitely pointing to you that you need another business rather than continue with a business you aren't bold of.
4. Lack of Passion : maybe you lack passion in your new business or your old business you are not making money from, then you seems to be in a wrong business. Commitment to a business speaks a lot on how well the business will be successful. If you feel reluctant to go to your business or office, then you are involved in a wrong business.
5. Spending time on Social Media : spending hours on social media like Facebook or Twitter and spending just a little time or no time at all for your own business means you are really not enjoying the business but rather spend your time on social media and leave even before the normal time you close. This shows you are not even involved in the business that you love and you are definitely in the wrong business.
I learnt to know this when the office attendant i employed to my small business begins to misbehave and was involved in all these, i then discover that she's only interested in the salary and not the business itself.
Thanks for reading Earn Online
Nice post from a great posterReplyDelete
I like this and can I use this to reference on www.iworkngr.infoReplyDelete