New Ways to Advertise a Business in Nigeria
If your aim is to make good profit from your business by advertising or publicizing the blog to get more income or sales in Nigeria, then this is a post that enlightens you on what to do to achieve this.
There are several ways to advertise a business in Nigeria and the new ways to promote small scale or large scale businesses includes;
1. Facebook Adverts/Google Adwords: The new ways to advertise a business in Nigeria includes an online way of advertising using Facebook adverts or Google adwords. Both Facebook or Google Adwords are programs that help you promote a product with a paid method. You spend few dollars for Facebook or Google to display your business adverts link to thousands of its users. Its a pay per click method that makes your business known to people using the internet.
2. Buying Adverts Space on Popular Sites: Another new ways to promote or advertize s business in Nigeria is to buy advert space on popular blogs with huge traffic. This ensure new customers are sent to your business through the site which may increase sales or leads to your business.
- Read Also - How to Make Your Small Business more Profitable
- Read Also - Skills you Need to Start an Online Business
4. Using Banners/Flyers: This is an old way of advertising and still much effective now in Nigeria. You can advertise your business by making posters either color or black and white and pay people to paste it for you. Interested buyers or customers will buy from you or give you a call about your product/business.
5. Email Marketing: This a new way to advertise a business in Nigeria. It includes posting recent news or useful information to your site subscribers about some new stuffs in your business. Even if you do not have much subscribers, there are people that can do that for you which means they post about your product or business to their own email list. This is a simple way to attract new customers, buyers to a business.
6. YouTube Videos: A recent way of advertising in Nigeria this days is the use of Videos uploaded to YouTube for promotional purposes. You can create a short videos about your product or services and post it on YouTube and you will a considerable increase in customers and sales. If it works, then its a good way to advertise for better profit.
7. Hand Bills: This is also old way of advertising in Nigeria but still works. You can advertise your business by making a handbill in color or black and white and pay people to distribute it for you. Interested buyers or customers will collect the hand bills, read the contents and may call you about your product/business.
These are ways new ways to advertise a product or business in Nigeria unlike the old ways which seems expensive but these new ways are far cheaper than the old ways. You may not spend the amount you spend on TV adverts on Facebook ads and still get the best conversion. Thanks for reading.