How to Place Two Adsense Side by Side on Blogger
This is just a simple step i used to place two adsense ads side by side on blogger as seen below. I believed placing two adsense together can boost my site Click Through Rate(CTR) which actually.
If you site is one blogger platform with a good and responsive templates, then follow the steps below to add two adsense unit or link unit side by side. You can decide to place a 300 x250 ads side by side just below page title or you add an Adsense Unit of 300 x 250 with a link unit side by side.
- Read Also - Is Google Adsense Still Profitable
- Read Also - The Secret to Making Huge Cash from Adsense
1. Login to Blogger
2. click on Template > Edit HTML.
3. Check mark Expand Widget Templates and Press Ctrl + F
4. search for <data:post.body/>
5. if you want to ads to display below post title, paste the codes above or before this <data:post.body/> or if you want the ads to after post then paste it below or after <data:post.body/>.
<table width="520" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="0" border="0">
<td width="250" style="padding: 5px;" align="center">
ADSENSE CODE 1
ADSENSE CODE 2
6. Just Replace Your Adsense Codes with (Adsense Code 1 and Adsense code 2).
7. You also need to parse the adsense code using Adsence Parser code and paste.
Do this and see the Adsense ads displaying side by side where you see some drastic changes in Adsense Earnigs. Thanks for reading.