5 Best Sites to Do Business Online in Nigeria
Which Sites Can i Do Business Online In Nigeria? If you reside in Nigeria and you want to do some business online and get paid into your bank account, then below are sites to do business online in Nigeria. Once you have an internet connected, a good payment service and time then you can do a business online and earn some money from it.
The site for you to do business online in Nigeria are many, much and can't start listing but the best 5 site to do a business online in Nigeria are;
1. Google Adwords: Its very easy to do business online in Nigeria with Google Adwords. This is a program that promote your website, link of product, sales page or the business itself. To do business online with Adwords, you register as an advertiser with Google Adword, set up your ad campaign and select if its per click or impression. And Google begins to display your business to thousands of people in Nigeria.
- Read Also - How to Overcome the Fear of Starting an Online Business
- Read Also - What is an Online Business
3. Fiverr: This is a micro job site where jobs are posted for interested order from people who needs them. If there is any service you render and you are an expert in any field, then you need to register on fiverr and start posting your services as gigs for $5 while you earn some cash in Nigeria. Visit the site to read more about their terms and condition.
4. ClickBank: This is a site to do business online in Nigeria inform of promotion. You only spread people product for sale and get commission per lead or sale. ClickBank has been paying people in Nigeria for few years and no one is complaining of not getting paid when a product is been sold. Just register as a vendor on the site with a normal Nigerian IP and Address, visit market place to pick a product and paste it as a banner on your site in form of affiliate code.Drive traffic to the site and get paid when any one buys from your site.
5. Commission Junction; Just like ClickBank, this is a site to do business online inform of promotion. CJ has been paying people for few years and no one is complaining of not getting paid when a product is been sold. Just register as a vendor on the site with a Nigerian IP and Address, visit market place to pick a product and paste it as a banner on your site .Drive traffic to the site either through paid means like facebook ads or Google Adwords and get paid when any one buys from your site.
Other site to do business online in Nigeria and get paid into your bank account includes survey site, soccer betting sites, forex, online stocks, YouTube, Pinecone Research, Toluna and many more. These are site you can do business online in Nigeria and generate some income with them. Thanks for reading.