9 Businesses which Requires Zero or No Capital to Start
This is a list of common Businesses you can do with little, zero or no capital in any where in the world including Nigeria. These business requires little or zero capital and i recommend for anyone who want to start a business and have no capital to start.
1. Information Marketing: This is a kind business carried out online and you get paid with time. It involves selling information to people and getting paid for such useful information. It can be packaged inform of an eBook or free blog to disseminate such information. Many topics can be written and sold online for people and i believe health, insurance, drugs, business is a strong point to teach people on how to get their problems solved
- Read Also - How to Start Business with no Money
3. Teaching: This business requires zero or no capital to start. You only need to place fliers or small poster of the subject you can take and interested people may call you for home lesson or school. I see teaching as a fast job to get this days but having an extra lesson guarantee additional income.
4. Home Services: You ca render home service for any skills you have. I have a friend who earn good cash from home service such as hose cleaning, laundry, barbing etc. Its a good business to start with zero capital.
- Read Also - How to Overcome the Fear of Starting a Business
6. Newspapers: You can start a newspapers distribution or vendor freely. You only need to get a space, go with a guarantor and you get the papers for promotional purposes.You sell the papers on your stand and get paid commission per sale.
7. Network Marketing: Starting a network marketing business requires no capital but attending their seminar, get training about their products and start selling. You can sell drugs, weight loss, cosmetics etc. A good example is GNLD, GreenWorld, Tianshi etc
8. Blogging: This can open more way to make money through Adsense or affiliate marketing. Blogging required=s no capital to start, you only need to register with free blogging sites like tumblr,blogger or WordPress etc You post contents to the site, get traffic and sell adverts inform of space, post, banner etc. It may take time but it works
- Read Also - 7 Things that Can Kill a Business
These are business which requires zero or no capital to start and you could do them gradually till you have enough cash to make it bigger and invest heavily to earn bigger and better income.